We believe in new ways to do and conduct business, driving practices that are not only sustainable and innovative, but also thoughtful, ethical, and based on shared values.
Through biotechnology, we are committed to contributing to the New Economy, creating alternatives to replace traditional, non-sustainable inputs and processes, and fostering perpetuity and long-term profitability in the agricultural, food, personal care, hygiene, and pharmaceutical industries.
WHAT MOVES APOENA AND GIVES A MEANING TO OUR JOURNEY IS BIOTECHNOLOGY
MESSAGE FROM OUR OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Apoena Biotech was born from a question posed by customers: “is this a natural product?” However, regardless of a product being categorized as natural due to its origin, there is an additional question we should ask: “is this product sustainable?”
The fact is that not all products from natural sources are necessarily sustainable.
Apoena Biotech was created to address such pain points. We are dedicated to acting on these points.
Until when will a so-called “natural” product be accepted without any environmental concerns? Our purpose is to use the environment in our favor, with the environment occupying center stage. This way, we advance our mission to make biotechnology affordable to anyone and everyone.
Make biotechnology benefits available to everyone, contributing to improving people’s life through responsible production of innovative, sustainable, safe, and effective biotechnology-based ingredients aimed at the agricultural, food, beauty, personal care, hygiene, cleaning, and pharmaceutical industries.
To set the benchmark for bioprocessing - in Brazil and abroad - based on our commitment to life and responsible business practices, with a view to creating a healthy and propitious world, generating, and sharing value within our whole ecosystem.
Sustainable innovation, respect, trust, and excellence.
Act on the principles of good corporate governance practices in congruence with compliance with laws, stakeholder requirements, and ethical issues.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Continuously improve results for our stakeholders to meet our strategic objectives.
- Eliminate consumption of non-renewable natural resources;
- Reduce the consumption of renewable natural resources to the minimum necessary;
- Reduce carbon emissions to zero;
- Prevent pollution through appropriate controls and treatment;
- Minimize waste generation in the concept of zero waste;
- Creatively reuse unavoidable waste - circular economy practices;
- To act for the development of innovations of positive impact, respecting and preserving our ecosystems our ecosystems.
To provide safe and healthy working conditions, caring for the physical and mental integrity of our stakeholders.
Eliminate hazards and reduce OSH risks.
COLLABORATORS AND LOCAL COMMUNITY
Through quality education, develop skills and generate decent opportunities, contributing consciously and responsibly to the reduction of inequalities, the promotion of equity, and economic growth.
To provide good practices, policies, and ethical communication channels, favoring the exercise of citizenship, corporate governance, and the consultation and participation of workers and workers' representatives.
- To ensure the sustainability of the business, valuing ethics, transparency, and anti-corruption practices;
- To generate solutions that meet the demands of a world in transition, which values the environment, safety, efficiency, and the credibility of products aligned with the generation of positive social and environmental impacts;
- Provide a respectful, ethical, and dignified work environment and relationships that naturally stimulate the inclusion of diversity and the unlocking of human potential for positive impact transformations;
- Explore future technologies for sustainable development on a global basis, starting by sharing the benefits offered by biotechnology to different markets and product lines
- To innovate in a responsible, ethical, and transparent way based on Brazilian biodiversity assets, generating and sharing value with stakeholders, especially with local communities.
Which values do your products share today?
And which ones do you wish them to share?
Innovation, performance, and lower environmental impact? Responsible consumption and production? Contribution to a regenerative economy? Health and well-being?
Biotech products can be used as an alternative to replace traditional, non-sustainable inputs and processes, fostering perpetuity and long-term business profitability.
Come with us and learn how!
JOIN OUR TEAM